The role of Project Manager at 30TechnologyTM is a critical role in successfully delivering innovative drug development/medical device projects. Sitting on the Project Team, you will work across a wide variety of cross functional activities to achieve key clinical and regulatory milestones. You will ensure alignment of the project strategy and operational delivery. Championing best practices, you will drive project management efficiency through the team and wider company.
This role is a great career opportunity for a drug development Project Manager who is highly motivated to succeed and enjoys the fast-moving pace that a small biotech company brings. We are looking for a passionate communicator who has a proven track record of motivating teams with an entrepreneurial spirit to get things done.
This role could be based in London or Oxford, UK.
- Project manage the development of the project strategy and vision, ensuring alignment with operational delivery.
- Drive efficient operation of the Project Team including overall plans, priorities and risk management.
- Drive successful issue resolution and decision-making, focusing the team on the right activities at the right time.
- Assist the team to prepare for key decision making with Executive Team
- Manage and co-ordinate multiple CROs performing activities for the Project Team to ensure delivery on time, to a high quality and within budget.
- Ensure that overall team deliverables, budgets and schedules are realistically set, Executive Team approved and that the project effectively fulfils reporting requirements.
- Create a shared sense of purpose, inspire and energise others.
- Champion Project Management best practices.
You will have strong Project Management skills coupled with a strategic mindset and a sharp focus on delivery to succeed in this role.
- Bachelor’s degree in a scientific or technical subject
- Drug development experience
- Project Manager with successful track record of delivering all aspects of projects within agreed time, quality and cost
- Ability to motivate, manage and inspire teams
- Ability to build strong relationships and work collaboratively both with internal team members and external CRO partners
- Excellent working knowledge of Project Management tools and processes
About 30 Technology
30TechnologyTM was created as a group of six wholly owned subsidiaries aligned to its research programs and market verticals:
30Respiratory, 30Woundcare, 30Therapeutics, 30Pharma, 30Dermatology, 30AnimalHealth.
30TechnologyTM aim to unlock and deliver the promise of therapeutic nitric oxide by developing and defining new models of care to treat many serious medical conditions by enhancing the body’s healing and defence mechanisms.
Nitric oxide (NO) is a volatile gas, produced in tissues of the body, which acts as a vital cell- to-cell signalling mechanism. The discovery NO is involved in a number of critical physiological processes led to a 1998 Nobel Prize. Since then, a number of attempts have been made to harness its multiple therapeutic effects which include increased blood flow, regulation of immune response, abroad-spectrum anti-microbial activity and acceleration of healing.
However, NO has a very short half-life, so sustained release and practical delivery is difficult to attain. 30TechnologyTM has solved these previously intractable problems, utilizing proprietary IP to create a platform technology which uniquely creates the opportunity to use NO in a variety of diseases and health conditions.
Additionally, our revolutionary 30TechnologyTM Intellectual Property allows us to deliver sustained NO into the lung via aerosol, through the skin via topical patches, gels, liquids and into the body for release from biomaterials in regenerative medicine.
Our technology is clinically proven and a potent solution to many serious medical conditions.
To achieve its goals, the 30TechnologyTM has been highly successful in its first round of funding, raising more than £30m. The lead investor is Morningside Ventures, the Harvard, Boston-based Lifescience VC with an international reputation.
30TechnologyTM is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.