Senior Project Manager
- Overseeing the overall design and construction of the works.
- Producing monthly progress reports and cost reports.
- Coordinating with external consultants.
- Drafting and managing the project risk register.
- Providing input in to the planning process as required by the client.
- Acting as employer's agent for the construction of the works - administering the contract.
- Monitoring the discharge of project planning conditions.
- Monitoring the identification, notification and correction of defects prior to completion.
- Monitoring progress (against programme) on site.
- Undertaking health and safety tours of the site.
- Managing the completion and handover process.
- Project management experience - acting as the lead PM on rail projects
- Experience of working on rail, civils and earthworks projects
- Background in managing a rail depot
- Health and safety awareness.
- Degree qualification is beneficial
If the opportunity is of interest please apply with an updated copy of your CV, any queries please contact Heena Chatrath on <phone number removed> /
"VGC Personnel Ltd are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy"