Working for our client who is widely recognised as one of the world's leading brands in their field. The business offers complete service including manufacturing, design & development, project management, installation and after sales service within their field. This is a permanent role for an Account Manager who possesses project management knowledge and experience.
As the Account Manager you will be responsible for:
- Liaise with Key Account Managers to agree Case Installation projects and progress of on- going projects
- Prepare and distribute programmes detailing delivery, access, working times and health and safety information
- Liaise with manufacturing, installation and transport teams to ensure projects are achieved on time and in accordance with the customers’ requirements
- Maintain costs to ensure the Gross Margins are met and report accordingly on each project
- Carry out detailed site surveys to ensure delivery and installation of projects are undertaken in accordance with safety requirements
- Attend pre/phased/post site meetings and arrange completion of actions with internal departments
- Work in conjunction with Sales, Installation, Transport and Manufacturing teams to ensure customer requirements are met on time and to budget
The successful candidate for the role of Account Manager will have:
- Experience within project management
- Previous experience within a similar role
- Previous experience within a manufacturing environment - desirable
In return the Project Manager will receive a basic salary of up to £35,000pa. Working hours are Monday - Friday 9am - 5:30pm.
Please Note: We do not contact or write to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not heard anything from us within 48 hours of your application, you should presume that your application was unsuccessful. By applying for this vacancy, you are giving permission for Midas Recruitment to contact you and retain your details.