My client, a prestigious multi award winning housing developer are looking to hire an experienced Project Manager for a prestigious project based in Milton Keynes.
This an excellent opportunity for an experienced Senior Site manager who has started and finished multiple residential projects who also has can do attitude.
- No1 on site
- Responsible for the SM, ASM, permanent staff and all sub-contractors on site at any time
- Ensure all staff are fully inducted including all H&S talks
- Working with the contracts manager, supervise all sub-contractors and trades whilst completing their works
- Co-ordination of sub-contractors and material deliveries to assist the Site Manger in ensuring an efficient method of build, to the required build quality and build programme.
- Scheduling work to be carried out to ensure production targets are achieved and high quality of product is maintained.
- To ensure working methods are performed correctly.
- Comply with Assistant Site Manager's responsibilities as laid down in the Group's Health, Safety &Environment Policy, complete the relevant documentation on a weekly/monthly basis and encourage
- Safe working practices on site.
- Liaise with Sales department and customers to ensure the highest possible Customer Care performance/ satisfaction and complete all relevant inspections and documentation.
- Contribute to improving the business, protecting and enhancing the reputation of the company, by putting forward new ideas and, when requested to do so, implementing change
Skills & Experience
- Previous Site Manager experience, ideally a "No1"
- Previous Residential experience, ideally volume build
- Experience of working with multi-trade sub-contractors
- PC literate
- Confident, ambitious attitude with a passion for delivery an excellent product
- Able to manage different types of personalities
- Able to be organised with reporting systems
- Competitive Pay
- Car Allowance or Company Car
- Fuel Card
- Bonus structure
- Career prospects
- Training and development options
- 26 days holiday
- Experience of working within the residential industry would be an advantage
- Previous Assistant Site Manager experience
- Understanding of build programmes
- Appropriate CSCS card
- SMSTS certificate,
- First Aid
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.