Large Format Project Manager
With a large recruitment drive, one of the West Midland’s leading large format suppliers is taking on new staff to expand its team. New machinery is also being brought in, and a new website is currently in creation, as part of these expansion and growth plans.
Part of their success derives from their ultimate goal…to print things that people will fall in love with. Their service, ideas, technology and cost-efficiency make them a supplier that is championed by exciting, discerning clients. Everything from signage, wall coverings, glass manifestation, window graphics, exhibition graphics, displays, vehicle livery, hoardings…you name it, they print it.
They are looking for an expert in large format printed projects – from brand implementation to ongoing image management. You must be creative in your approach to developing solutions tailored to individual customer’s needs.
The role of Project Manager requires outstanding teamwork skills. You will work closely with clients, become part of their team, and develop a mutual trust and transparency. We are looking for someone who can show a deep understanding of what goes into a brand and the ongoing challenge to maintain its impact and integrity. You must be able to deal with and solve client escalation issues.
You will have one main goal, the delivery of customer service to a key blue-chip client based on measurable KPIs and quality control.
- Liaise with the client on existing, and forthcoming projects. Construct and develop plans to complete projects within the client time scales and to the quality levels expected.
- Oversee and input client briefs accurately to optimise production.
- Liaise between the client and the production team leader to ensure all information is correctly interpreted both creative and timings.
- Consistently uphold and represent the company. Developing relationships with all relevant
The successful candidate will possess the following personal and professional skills:
- Committed to the job at hand and looking for a progressive career with a steep learning curve, yet thrive on the challenge.
- Work well under pressure and control multiple projects functions at the same time.
- Well organised, prioritising the most important tasks to get completed first.
- Good communicator across all levels of business both verbally and in writing.
- Approachable personality that allows others to communicate with you in a friendly and open manner.
Harrison Scott is the largest recruitment company in the UK in print, packaging and paper. For access to exclusive vacancies, register with us at harrison-scott.com/candidates/register/
Please note that we will always seek candidates’ permission before sending a CV to clients.