Key members of the NGCN Project Initialisation team
- Set up and maintain activities and products required for Concept Phase of NGCN
- Conduct activities required to run open competition for Delivery Partner
- Conduct activities necessary to prepare for initial gate approval
The additional staff are required to work on a variety of activities as directed by senior staff. These are expected to include:
- Secure a Delivery Partner
- Establish adequately mature resourced schedules
- Secure appropriate SQEP Civil Servant resource
- Establish Project Controls and RAID
- Establish and manage Governance and Reporting
- Identify and engage with Stakeholders, particularly Design and JFC, obtaining timely inputs from them to support programme needs
- Develop and maintain stakeholder map and engagement plan
- Support Technical SMEs in analysis of Requirements
- Commission and manage relevant studies from third parties
- Project Manage Technology Demonstrator activities.
Please ensure your submitted CV has all gaps in employment explained. So, if you were looking for employment during any gaps please state this on your CV.
Ensure your CV fully covers all the criteria stated above to maximise your chances on being successfully placed for this role.
Let us know of your availability and whether there are any specific dates if you are unavailable to attend an interview. Notifying us of any holiday dates is advantages and allows us to notify parties in advance so they can plan accordingly.
If you prefer to send your email directly to us please feel free to do so to the following address:
services @ ajaco.uk
All CVs received are acknowledged and held for the job applied for. If you would like us to remove your details at anytime please do let us know in writing so we can remove all your details accordingly.
By applying to this role you are giving us your permission to represent you by submitting your CV (by way of right to represent) unless you inform us otherwise.
We wish you the best in your search for an ideal role and look forward to hearing from you soon.
Please note, we try to remove roles advertised as they become unavailable in a timely manner. If you have applied for a role and it is no longer available we will inform you as soon as possible.
AJACO is an equal opportunities employer.