One of our reputable client is seeking for a Project Manager to join there growing organisation on a temporary to permanent basis.
Degree qualified in an Engineering discipline, with Project management experience.
- Ensure the prioritisation of day to day activities based on strategy
- Ensure the effective handover projects
- Play an active role in supporting virtual teams, such as the Win-Room teams
- Support the activities of Sales in virtual team and strategic HPO accounts.
- Coordinate and support project engineering activities with the Applications Team coordinator.
- Ensure effective and timely HQ Communications Management
- Ensure all stakeholders are aware of the status of all Project Engineering and Applications support enquiries
- Support Sales in developing winning proposals and their presentation
- Ensure a win/win situation by understanding all customer needs
- Understand and assess project risk, technical and commercial, and lead design reviews
- Maximise opportunities by identifying opportunity for added value services
- Adhere to all company processes including the use of all development tools
- Visit customers independently of Sales Colleagues
- Other duties as requested, directed or assigned
The ideal candidate:
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in a Project Management or Program Management position.
- With a proven track record of delivering multi-disciplined solutions and projects to high value accounts, and experienced and working and reporting as an individual subject matter expert.
- Experience of managing the expectations of our Customers and Sales.
- Understanding of the importance of communication.
Experience of agreeing, monitoring and reporting the progress, timescales and deadlines for multiple enquiries and projects
Circumstances to allow for National and some International travel with overnight stays. International travel is primarily within Europe and mostly to Germany, however some travel outside of Europe maybe required from time to time.