Client-Side Project Manager – Creative Arts Industry
A unique opportunity to not only work in, but help create some of London’s coolest creative arts facilities has just arisen. My client is an innovator in the modern arts arena and after acquiring a number of new UK sites, they are looking for a design aware Senior Project Manager to manage the construction of new and refurbished venues. Reporting in to the Construction Lead, you will be responsible for overseeing the process from design stage through to completion. With future plans to expand in to North America and Europe, this is an opportune moment to join this growing business in a key role.
With a range of venues already across London and the UK, they pride themselves on the uniqueness and diversity of their venues, which is recreated within their workforce.
In this client-side Project Management role, you will be working with the Construction Lead to outline and scope the commercial business case for new venues. You will be tasked with managing the delivery of all projects, ensuring delivery is completed on budget and on time.
Typical responsibilities may include:
- Ensure the management, development and rollout of new projects
- Manage architects, project teams and contractors
- Manage all new programme budgets
- Manage external third-party suppliers;
- Manage the coordination of internal teams
- Support the senior leadership team
- Project Management in the construction industry
- Experience of JCT contracts
- Appreciation for design
- Open-minded and flexible in approach
- Lateral thinker and problem solver
- MRICS, MCIOB or PRINCE2
Compensation and Benefits:
- Salary up to £60k
- Cultural/lifestyle benefits
- Daily dress down
- Up to 25 days’ holiday, plus Bank Holidays
- Company Pension Plan
- Flexible working
- Future international travel
To discuss this unique opportunity further, please contact Harry Macgregor on 020 7337 7511.