Electrical Project Manager
Are there any Electrical Project Managers out there looking for a new challenge? We are currently helping one of our clients a market leader in renewable energy in their search. If you are available from the 1st October 2019 up until 1st October 2020 then please do read further.
The preferred candidate can be based at either the clients very prestigious offices in either London or Denmark. Working day will be approx. 8hrs per day, you should also expect to travel 2 days per month.
To establish, lead and manage an effective project organisation. Secure necessary resources, to manage the project according to the client’s project management model. Enforce and ensure compliance with the clients and Wind Power processes, policies, system and procedures and safety philosophy.
The objective of this is to deliver completed installed and commissioned asset (foundation, electrical systems, WTGs, onshore substation, offshore substation, site investigation and construction, and be ready for handover to Operation on time.
- Introduce, enforce and maintain high safety awareness culture.
- To enhance HSE in planning and execution of scope.
- To manage HSE risks within the scope
- Encourage and drive knowledge sharing with other asset project
- Ensure transparent decision making and adequate documentation
- Document all works and ensure smooth transition to O&M
- Support consenting and other processes with authorities
- MSc, BSc or other relevant master’s degree.
- Competence equivalent to IPMA level A/B and / or PMI PMP
- Minimum 5 – 10 yrs. experience working for large organisations (wind, oil & gas industry, civil structures and / or large construction
- Must be a strong negotiator, have strong leadership skill as well as commercial understanding and awareness
The Consultant must have his/her own PC with MS Office software and must be in possession of an i-phone 4S, 5C, 5S, 6 or 6+ or a Windows Phone 8.1.
For more information, please do contact the Quanta renewable energy team