Project Coordinator - Junior Project Manager, Telecoms (free on site parking and access via tram)
This customer-facing position requires the simultaneous management of a high volume of managed service requests from new a customers and existing customers
The successful candidate will be delivering a wide range of telecoms and data services including fixed line, mobile, data, IP telephony and IT-related products. The role will require them to have a broad understanding of all key products as well as a flexible and accommodating approach to new products.
You are expected to understand and promote department and company strategy and goals at all times
The candidate will need to define requirements and set customer expectations accordingly. They will engage with the relevant individuals, systems and resources internally in order to deliver service to the customer within agreed timescales. They will be responsible for owning the order and customer communications from end-to-end.
The candidate will be liaising with a wide variety of personnel both internally and externally. They are expected to confidently and professionally engage with customers, suppliers, colleagues and partners at all levels via all written and verbal communications.
The candidate is responsible for managing customer billing and ensuring revenue is recognised in line with forecasted commitments.
This role covers a wide range of customers with varying requirements and a degree of co-ordination. Some knowledge project delivery methodology would be advantageous.
The role is desk-based but some UK travel is occasionally required.
- Within department
- Commercial and Billing teams
- Engineering teams
- 3rd parties
Main duties and Key deliverables:
- Coordination of activities for the delivery of a wide range of telecoms and data services including fixed line, mobile, data, IP telephony and IT-related
- Understanding and confirming the requirement, setting customer expectations
- Direct engagement with the customer
- Engagement with internal teams, third parties, systems and resources to deliver services within agreed timescales
- Ownership of the delivery and customer communications from end to end
- Responsible for managing customer billing in line with the delivery milestones
- Ensuring that revenue is recognised in line with forecasted commitments
- Promote department and company strategy and goals at all time
- Contribution to departmental reporting
- Meet agreed KPIs
- Deliver against agreed objectives
- Some travel may be required
The above list of responsibilities is not exhaustive and you may be required to undertake other responsibilities and training as requested by your line manager, appropriate to your grade.