We are currently recruiting for a Project Manager to join a rapidly growing, leading telecommunications provider based in East Crawley. You will be responsible for the management of Projects from the design stage through to completion ensuring that all the customer’s needs are met to the highest standard.
* Manage design and build projects from inception to handover.
* Manage project finances and budgets.
* Carry out detailed site surveys and prepare reports as necessary.
* Prepare and issue regular reports to clients and line managers accurately and on time.
* Assist CAD personnel, both internal and external, as necessary, in the production of project related documents.
* Attend meetings with customers and contractors as necessary.
* Prepare and co-ordinate programmes for site works as necessary.
* Assist with logistics/materials ordering as necessary.
* Manage installation supervisors and installation teams as appropriate.
* Manage Project Co-ordinators / Engineers as appropriate on project related work.
* Support training / mentoring of junior project staff on project related work.
* Prepare scope of works and specifications.
* Prepare tenders for contractor services.
* Assist in the development of areas of new business for the company as necessary.
* Responsible for delivering projects on time, within budget and to the expected quality standards.
* Co-ordinate works with other contractors on site to ensure our clients best interests are served at all times.
* Familiarisation and compliance with ISO9001 procedures and documentation and observance of health and safety requirements in particular working safely on site and working at height.
* PRINCE 2 Foundation and Practitioner.
* Have past experience of managing projects from a telecoms background.
* Valid driving licence.
* Good working knowledge of Microsoft applications – including project.
* Experience with managing office and field-based teams.
* Valid CSCS Card.
* Experience in IOSH.
Our client is looking for an experienced project manager who has excellent communication/organisation skills coupled with a high degree of accuracy, if this sounds like a role that could suit you then please apply below.