Our purpose is to use the power of communications to make a better world. For each other, for our customers, for society and our communities. We need you to help us do this.
Why this role matters
Our mission is to build the best possible network, with the highest quality service, making sure that everyone in Britain can be connected. Unprecedented growth in demand for increasing broadband speeds means we need to build new telecoms network services, and you could be part of it.
Our Project Managers will be leading on cutting edge product launches which will change the future landscape for the UK. You’ll be working closely with our commercial, product and operational teams to bring products to life and to optimise our network.
We are embarking on the next big infrastructure build of our generation and this is your chance to lead the business transformation.
What you'll be doing
You’ll be working to help us deliver best in class transformation programmes. There’s a lot to be getting on with, so we’ll need you to:
- Deliver complex change projects from design through to build, deployment and handover to the business.
- Describe complex problems and solutions in a compelling manner, influencing senior management and potentially external regulators.
- Carry out detailed research and analysis to back up your solutions.
- Provide leadership across the scope of our programmes and portfolios across the team, wider Openreach and industry.
We'll also need to see these on your CV
- Solid background in project management, with a good track record of successfully delivering complex programmes.
- Able to deal with fast moving change landscape and translate ambiguous requirements into business solutions and actions.
- Best in class stakeholder management skills with a proven ability to build strong relationships across the business.
- Comfortable building and leading teams to deliver large transformation programme.
- Knowledge of business case development and benefits management within large organisations.
Why choose us?
We're the people who connect homes, schools, hospitals, libraries, businesses - large and small, broadcasters and governments to the world. It's our mission to build the best possible network with the highest quality of service, and make sure that everyone in the UK can be connected.
Our people are hugely experienced, resourceful and innovative. They go the extra mile and take on any challenge to build a better, faster and more affordable network that helps our customers stay connected.
We value different perspectives, skills and experiences. Diversity makes sense for us, our customers and our ambitions. We’re creating an inclusive working culture where people from all backgrounds can succeed. That’s why we welcome applications from all parts of the community.