Project Manager (Warehouse and Transport)
2 days left
- Full Time
Strive Supply Chain are a leading management recruitment consultancy, specialising in Supply Chain, Production, Planning, Logistics, Transport & Warehouse Operations, please visit our website at www.strive.co.uk or join us on twitter at twitter.com/strivellp for further vacancies and information.
Our client is a leading FMCG Distributor in the UK and we are delighted to assist them in their search for an experienced Project Manager, to be based at their RDC in Hoddesdon, Hertfordshire.
Reporting into the General Manager, this is a brand new role in which the successful Project Manager will be responsible for:
- Delivering key projects within the organization and across the RDC, incorporating Warehouse, Process Mapping and Flow, Transport Efficiencies, Lean (5s, Six Sigma).
- Also as the Project Manager you will drive and continue to improve business processes to ensure the end-to-end coordination of all tasks and documentation.
- The Project Manager will be working closely within all departments across all of the business.
The successful Project Manager will need the following;
- Experience of the full project lifecycle in a Logistics Environment
- Experience in delivering large scale projects using project methodologies.
- Moreover you will be able to display excellent commercial and financial acumen.
- Ideally PRINCE2 qualified, but not essential
This role offers a defined career path within the company and is one not to be missed!
Apply now for immediate consideration