2 days left
- Full Time
Fantastic opportunity to work for a residential builder within the West Midlands - Bicester
Your new company
I am currently working with a residential builder who is looking to expand there operations team within the West Midlands with a Project Manager. Starting up over 30 years ago, my client still applies the same guiding principles of exceptional design and build, insisting on meeting stringent standards and offering value for money in a wide range of sought after locations.
Specialising solely in the residential sector, my client offers customers a wide range of properties they may be looking for, whether it be a stylish waterfront apartment or a rural retreat in the country. Furthermore, my client prides itself both in the unwavering attention to detail there on-site staff have and the finer design features which create a beautiful home.
Your new role
As Project Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Agreeing project objectives
- Representing the clients or organisations interests
- Providing advice on the management of projects
- Organising the various professional people working on a project
- Making sure both the quality standards and company procedures are followed
- Overseeing the accounting, costing and billing
- Monitoring subcontractors to ensure guidelines are maintained
What you'll need to succeed
In order for you to succeed, the successful applicant will need to possess the following competencies:
- Relevant experience at a similar level
- Up to date knowledge of health and safety obligations and building legislation
- Proven track record of motivating staff and managing a site effectively
- Capable of implementing change
- Decision maker with pragmatic approach to problem solving
- Ability to work under pressure
- CSCS card at site manager level
- First Aid
- Full UK Driving License
- Valid Scaffold Appreciation certificate
What you'll get in return
The successful candidate will receive a salary of between £55,000 to £65,000 dependent on experience and a generous package which includes Company Car / Car Allowance, holiday entitlement and pension contribution.
This opening represents a fantastic opportunity to work for a continuously expanding residential within the West Midlands.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.