Project Manager, Residential Lettings
5 days left
- Full Time
We currently have a vacancy for a Project Manager for Residential Lettings. To sit within the Sales and Residential Lettings team.
The London Estate Residential Lettings Portfolio consists of circa 500 flats and houses across Mayfair and Belgravia. Run by a team of 8 responsible for letting, managing, refurbishing and maintaining the portfolio with responsibility for our own P&L.
Strong project management skills are required to manage our contractors in delivering the rolling programme of minor and major refreshes to vacant properties before they are re-let on the market. In addition, contract management skills are required to oversee the delivery of all R&M works by Ethos. This must all be delivered in a way that maximises customer satisfaction and minimises cost and time.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate strong organisational skills, as well as critically commercial and business acumen. Accurate budgeting is required with a clear understanding the payback of refresh spend for different levels of rental units.
- Responsible for the contract management of the M&E and fabric repairs and maintenance service partner Ethos.
- Responsible for specifying and executing all refresh work within the Residential Lettings portfolio through our approved contractors in a way that minimises costs and maximises net rent.
- Responsible for the financial management of all costs in the portfolio; budgeting for the year ahead for R&M and refresh works, delivering works on budget and reporting on a monthly basis accordingly.
- Scrutinising and authorising quotes for reactive jobs within the portfolio, authorising expenditure through our PO system and ensuring prompt approval of invoices for payment.
- Managing the principal service partner to ensure that all works (fabric and M&E reactive and refresh) are completed on time and within budget.
- Responsible for managing all compliance activities in such a way that all properties fulfil statutory requirements at all times and that remedial compliance issues are addressed to keep this so.
- Act as line manager for the Residential Property Manager.
- Co-manage the Junior Lettings Manager who will report into the Lettings Manager but will also be responsible to you and split their workload between the two.
- ARLA or IRPM qualified (preferred but not essential).
- Strong commercial and business acumen skills particularly in relation to budgeting and understanding the payback of refresh spend for different levels of rental units.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience with demonstrable success in leading and delivering small scale M&E and fabric projects within budget and in line with expected timescale to deliver the best value.
- Evidence of managing supplier contracts and relationships, driving performance and holding them to account.
- Strong excel and system skills (Planon, Yardi Voyager and some in-house portals - some training can be provided).