3 days left
- Full Time
Are you the cream of the crop when it comes to managing digital projects? Can you delight your clients and motivate teams to deliver amazing results on time, and within budget?
If you relish the challenge of an exciting role within a rapidly growing business where no two days are the same, then this could be the perfect role for you!
As a Project Manager, you feel at home with managing projects up to a quarter million pounds, of all different shapes and sizes. The thrill of getting all your ducks in a row to get projects over the line, whilst bringing everyone along with you for the ride is what gets you out of bed each day.
You’re personable yet highly professional, a great communicator with a proven ability to build and maintain strong client relationships. You understand that the client is king and you’ll pull out all the stops to make sure things run smoothly and that we’re delivering seriously creative solutions.
With an attractive salary and benefits package, plus the opportunity to work remotely and travel internationally, your desire to learn and progress will be rewarded with opportunities for personal growth, supported by training and mentoring to refine your already strong and focused skills.
Where you’ll create impact
- Build and nurture strong client relationships, identifying opportunities for future work with clients to support overall business growth.
- Inspire, motivate and collaborate with internal teams and external suppliers to ensure the successful delivery of high-quality projects, on time and within budget.
- Juggle a variety of complex projects, navigating any hurdles with a positive attitude to keep things on track.
Desirable skills and experience
- Minimum of 3 years project management experience within a client centric role.
- Experience of leading solution-focused project teams.
- Proven track record in consistently achieving and exceeding expectation on KPIs.
- Exceptional communication, prioritisation and organisation skills.
- Adaptable to change and incredibly resilient.
If this sounds familiar, you could be ready for your next challenge as part of our award-winning team!
Send us your CV along with a cover letter telling us about your most challenging project and how you produced a first class client experience.