Senior Integrated Project Manager
An experienced Integrated Project Manager is required to support the digital, creative and presentations services for a professional services account based within the Tag head office. The candidate will be required to work as part of a large team providing on-site and off-site creative and production services to a number of clients.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Integrated Project Manager who has a thorough knowledge of the creative and digital lifecycle of a variety of design projects to join an exciting account. The candidate will be responsible for co-ordinating and delivering projects from briefing through to workshops, design, production, whilst agreeing and maintaining key delivery dates with all parties. They will be instrumental in receiving and interpreting client briefs, establishing client expectations and providing oversight throughout the production and development processes. A thorough understanding and knowledge of digital design and development project management is required, but the role will also support some print and RFP activity.
This position is client facing and involves developing key client relationships along with the delivery of excellent customer service. The role will support a number of activities including delivering operational best practice, adherence to commercial / financial processes and MI reporting requirements. Excellent organisational and communication skills and a collaborative approach are required and project management skills are essential.
· Receive client briefs and ensure successful delivery through the creative and digital teams
· Ensure the client is fully aware of project timings, costs and risks at all stages
· Oversee creative and digital schedules and processes
· Manage budgets for projects, ensuring all relevant notes and processes are completed
· Support the invoicing of all projects, keeping documentary evidence of all job actions and costs
· Being fully conversant with the admin processes of the department
· Provide information in support of the production of account performance reviews
· Experience as a Project Manager, ideally within a digital studio environment
· An understanding of visual design, front-end development and digital PM processes
· An understanding of design and print production processes
· An understanding of filming, animation and motion processes
· Excellent project management and scheduling skills
· Ability to lead projects from concept to completion
· Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing to clients and colleagues
· Confident in liaising with and presenting to clients
· Understanding of online digital asset management and workflow tools
· Ability to accurately collate and report on MI data