Electrical Project Manager
Born and raised in the UK, Pirate Studios Ltd is now a global company with studios across UK, Germany and US. This is just the start as we expand across the world to bring the Pirate Studios, self-service music studio experience to everyone, everywhere.
With this expansion comes growth in our head-office teams. As such our in-house Construction team, responsible for turning around commercial units into state-of-the-art music studios, is currently hiring a full-time Electrical Projects Manager.
Along with our Head of Electrics your responsibilities will be to ensure the following areas are adequately resourced and managed:
· Drawing production and alterations
· Evaluation of infrastructure on upcoming sites
· Managing Tender Documents alongside QS and selecting suitable sub-contractors for each site
· Managing sub-contractors across multiple projects and ensuring they are working to design and on agreed schedule
· Managing schedules and project planning alongside Project Managers to keep in line with construction work
· Attending site meetings as required
· Carrying out regular site inspections to existing locations to ensure correct quality of installation, managing required alterations. Due to the quick turnover of jobs the role will require 2-3 trips per week to nationwide sites.
The ideal candidate will have solid electrical project experience, having worked with a specialist electrical or M&E contractor, as well as:
· Relevant electrical qualifications
· Competence using CAD software and good computer literacy.
· Track record in managing electrical teams/sites and contracts.
· Collaborative work style / team player
· Interest in music / tech / arts (preferable)
We’re a hyper-growth startup now on a mission of global scaleup. It means we work hard and fast but have lots of fun along the way. If you have what it takes to hit the ground running, with a passion for live music and the fire in your belly to disrupt a global industry we’d just love to hear from you.
Pirate Studios Ltd is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes all suitably qualified applicants.
- Work from home opportunities
- Company events & social hours
Reference ID: Electrical PM
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £40,000.00 to £50,000.00 /year
- Project Management: 1 year (Preferred)
- Electrical: 5 years (Preferred)