Tailored Fire & Security are looking for an experienced Project Manager to join their growing team and deliver a number of Fire & Security Projects in and around London. Our head office is based in Chadderton, Oldham, however you will look after projects in the South and on days where you will be working from the office this will be at our Chatham address.
You will be responsible for managing multiple projects concurrently through all stages of a projects life cycle:
Duties will include but not limited to:
- Responsibility for the management of project delivery outputs, including programme, financial information, health & safety, environmental performance and progress for all allocated schemes.
- Responsible for the day to day management of multiple concurrent projects, ensuring the successful delivery of the projects.
- To ensure that you are complaint with the companies procedures and in line with British Standards.
- To manage the project team effectively, ensuring they all have clear objects to ensure delivery of project.
- To take ownership of the profitability of the project and have overall responsibility of the financial position.
- To be able to report, and work closely with the Branch Director, giving updates on the projects.
- To complete contract documentation.
- To prepare estimates and quotations.
- To be able to build and maintain strong relationships with contractors and suppliers.
- Procurement of plant, materials and specialist subcontractors.
- To ensure that all contract documentation is prepared in line with the client specifications and timeframes.
Skills & Experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to take a proactive approach
- Be able to organise yourself and others
- Self motivation
- Experience working in the Fire & Security industry.
- Experience of project management.
- ECS Card
- Computer illiterate, including all Microsoft programmes.
As Tailored Fire & Security operate on a National Basis, travel will be an essential part of the role.
Full time employment 40 hours per week.
Competitive salary dependent on experience.
21 days holiday per annum, plus statutory bank holidays.