Senior project manager
A great opportunity at a leading charity has opened for a senior project manager to join their team. The role is focused around delivering technology projects, so you will need experience with software or applications projects.
The Project Manager will be responsible for the successful delivery of projects to time and budget, ensuring a high-quality of work whilst managing and creating relationships with stakeholders and leading project teams. You will also need experience with managing supplier relationships alongside this.
- Experience as a project manager
- Excellent stakeholder relationship experience
- Excellent budget management
- Data migration management
- 3 rd party supplier management experience
- Use of agile methodology
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- CRM delivery experience
- Project manager qualification, e.g. Prince2
- Excellent experience of delivering projects to time, budget and quality
What are you waiting for… apply for this incredible opportunity right away!
To be considered, please ensure you complete your application on the Computappoint website.
Services offered by Computappoint Limited are those of an Employment Business and/or Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Skills: project manager, Prince2, stakeholder relationships, charity, data migration, communication, technology, applications, software.