- Project management certification such as PMP or PRINCE II
- Experience of working in a Project Administrator or Project Management role
- Experience of planning projects.
- Demonstrable ability to record project progression, documenting completeness of project inputs and quality of project outputs including designated milestones.
- Experience working with InnovateUK, NHS or other government projects
- Experience in Health and Social Care
Project Manager Role
We are looking for a Project Manager to manage and document the delivery of three healthcare technology projects, working in collaboration with senior management and external partners including InnovateUK, NHS, SBRI, NICE and the University of Manchester.
You should possess strong planning and documentation skills and be happy working in an agile, start-up environment where you will be given responsibility. We expect you to be able to get the best out of people and the projects that they oversee.
Project Manager responsibilities
- Develop project scopes and objectives with the involvement of subject specialists.
- Prepare and review comprehensive project documentation including detailed plans that facilitate accurate progress tracking..
- Gain consensus amongst all relevant stakeholders for your plans.
- Organise and coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects.
- Oversee the timely delivery of all projects, ensuring they remain within scope and within budget.
- Allocate resources and ensure their availability.
- Monitor and routinely report on project performance (with the help of appropriate systems, tools and techniques).
- Manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs with the help of appropriate verification techniques.
- Prepare and present reports to the senior management team as needed.
- Analyse and manage risks in order to minimise negative effect on a project
- Build and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors, clients and other stakeholders.
Project Manager Attributes
- Excellent communication skills
- Outstanding organisational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Practical experience with Microsoft Office and at least one project management tool
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English.
Vida is a tech-enabled homecare provider. Our mission is to develop and deliver an integrated care and technology service to support vulnerable and elderly adults to live in the comfort of their own home for longer.
- Member of InnovateUK's Bridging the Ageing Population Service Gap through the Application of Machine Learning & AI to Home Care' competition, working with NICE, NICE DataLabs, and University of Manchester.
- Rated Good' by the Care Quality Commission.
- Alumni of Tech City's Upscale 3.0 Programme
- As featured in: The Times, The Guardian, Financial Times, Wired and across BBC Radio, Evening Standard, Tech City News, The Business Insider and The Independent.