IT Project Manager
IT Project Manager who will be the in charge of the delivery of projects for the group, with particular emphasis on the implementation of strategic initiatives across their division.
You will lead and coordinate the identification, definition and management of projects (full project lifecycle) to meet business opportunities within agreed parameters of cost, timescales, and quality, following formal project management methodologies. Communicating change to all affected parties.
Role & Responsibilities
- Manage and coordinate multiple complex projects simultaneously and provide accurate and reliable reporting to key stakeholders as required.
- Demonstrate knowledge of managing projects to budget, schedule and quality.
- Run workshops to investigate user requirements and complex problems or issues.
Skills & Qualifications
- Full Software lifecycle experience
- Project management certification with demonstrated expertise in Scrum and Agile
- Pension Scheme
- Life Insurance