Project Manager at Reachdesk
We are looking for a Project Manager to join our founding team. You will be part of a startup that is well funded and ready to officially launch itself upon the market. We already have our first few customers and are ready to build out a Project Management help deliver campaigns. That’s where you come in.
We are looking for a hungry individual who can learn fast, think on their feet and help refine our strategy and culture. You will be one of the first hires of the company, which could be a defining moment in your career. Once you’ve made your mark, the right candidate should be aspiring to move on up through the ranks and progress rapidly.
We are the world’s first account based direct mail platform. We help sales and marketing professionals generate high quality leads and close business faster using integrated personalised direct mail. Think Amazon meets Moonpig but for B2B companies. We are passionate about finding innovative new ways to break through to people and cut through the noise during those moments that matter in business.
Our founding members have built startups from scratch before, including Yieldify and Alpha Exchange, so this isn’t our first rodeo. If you are looking to learn from a group of award-winning entrepreneurs and want to catapult your career forwards then this is your chance.
The right candidate will:
- Have a creative side to them. You will need to find new ways to break through to customers and continue to delight them.
- Be willing to learn fast and feel their way through a new market
- Be prepared to be tested and push themselves
- Need to be outgoing and enjoy building new relationships
- Be a natural team player and communicator
- Have entrepreneurial flair and demonstrate business acumen. We’re building a business and your input is valuable
- Be a self-starter, with high energy and high positivity.
- Have high attention to detail and be disciplined but also adapt quickly.
- Come with a passion for startups
- Assist the sales team with onboarding customers as well as win business
- Help source inventory - swag, creative gifts, company promotionals
- Manage current partner agencies and suppliers
- Onboard and bring on more partners - grow our partner network
- Own the campaign from ‘customer goals’ to ‘creative ideas’ to ‘sourcing’ to ‘fulfillment’
- Be organised and become the go to person for campaign fulfilment
- Speak with customers and educate and help them understand our full capabilities
- Assist the customer success team with new opportunities and upsells
- Brainstorming creative direct mail campaigns - It’s your time to make great ideas happen
- An inclination for process-driven strategies
- Organizational skills is a must
- Analytical, good with numbers
- Experience with Google Spreadsheets/Microsoft Excel
- Clear communication skills
- Negotiation skills
- A demonstrated desire for continuous learning and improvement.
- Experience with Salesforce and Hubspot or other relevant platforms is a bonus
- Experience shipping/posting mail at scale is a bonus
- Competitive salary
- The chance to build something special and work directly with experienced founders
- An opportunity to grow quickly with a company that is breaking new ground
- Full autonomy over your own projects
- Flexible hours