Account and Project Manager
1 day left
- Full Time
Soho Flordis UK Limited has an exciting opportunity for an Account and Project Manager supporting the SFI Services Business Unit. The role will join the team based in Wigan, Greater Manchester.
The SFI Group purpose is to empower the responsible management of health and change the way people consider natural healthcare. Our family of brands represents our unwavering commitment to quality, driven by our passion for applying science to nature.
Job Title: Account and Project Manager
Location: Wigan, Greater Manchester reporting to the Head of Key Account Management - SFI Services Business Unit, EMEA region
Salary: Competitive + benefits package
Are you customer focussed with proven interpersonal, presentation, organisational and problem-solving skills and have the ability to manage customers effectively, understanding their needs and translating these into solutions?
Are you self-disciplined with strong verbal and written communication skills and equally can demonstrate strong co-ordination, facilitation and time management skills?
In this key position, the successful candidate will have a minimum of 3 years pharmaceutical or healthcare industry experience and/or training or equivalent combination of education and experience. Proven experience in project management, product development, GMP manufacturing and business development with at least one year of customer facing/project management experience is required.
Experience in a Contract Manufacturing or Contract Development and Manufacturing organisation is highly desirable as is previous product formulation experience.
As the Account and Project Manager, you will be responsible for developing long-term relationships with a portfolio of existing and new customers, connecting with key stakeholders. You will liaise between customers and cross-functional internal teams to ensure the timely and successful delivery of solutions according to customer needs, managing and developing accounts to initiate and maintain favourable relationships. You will be responsible for customer satisfaction as well as the business results of your activities.
This role is also responsible for the definition, planning and delivery of projects requiring cross-functional collaboration and managing interdependencies between projects. The focus of this role is to enable the communication between the various functional resources in order to meet contract deliverables, provide services and keep the relationships positive and on track.
Account and Project Manager - Key Responsibilities:
- Act as the primary point of contact for assigned accounts; escalate, track and solve issues.
- Proactively manage, develop and maintain strong active relationships with assigned accounts and be responsive to their expectations and needs in operations and project execution
- Plan and co-ordinate internal stakeholders on operational and project-related activities for timely completions
- Monitor, control and co-ordinate business operations to meet customer expectations and company goals
- Monitor and manage all aspects of daily customer communications and prepare for and lead internal and customer status meetings including the preparation of client meeting materials
- Oversee and manage all financial aspects of the account(s) on an operational basis using project scheduling and control tools to monitor operational and project plans, work hours, budgets and expenditures
- Partner with Business Development and Licensing Managers in pre-sales engagement work including the development of proposals and long-term strategies and identify opportunities for improvement
- Participate in project design meetings and recommend improvements
- Monitor both operations and project schedules regularly to determine any delays or deviations
Account and Project Manager - What do you need?
In addition to the skills and attributes already outlined, the successful candidate will possess the relevant Project Management Professional certification or related Project Management professional training and will be bachelor's degree qualified in life sciences or equivalent.
You will also be able to demonstrate technical knowledge and familiarity of project management concepts and tools to plan, track and communicate timelines, risks and milestones and drive for decisions and solutions to issues during the process.
The ability to balance revenue, customer satisfaction and operational responsibilities whilst meeting deadlines is a key requirement.
The closing date for this opportunity is 31st October 2019. To submit your CV for this exciting Account and Project Manager opportunity, please click ‘Apply' now!