1 day left
- Full Time
Our client, a truly innovative UK headquartered Medical Device manufacturer within the Orthopaedic space is currently looking to add an experienced Project Manager to their team.
Reporting into the Director of Research, the Project Manager will act as a key interlocutor between different departments, drawing on and pulling together the efforts of each to realise overall business goals.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Synthesising the efforts of finance, manufacturing, research, RAQA.
- Coordinating the activities of external partners where necessary to ensure the timely fulfilment of business deadlines. these partners will include:
- Drug supply and testing
- Chemistry, manufacturing and control testing
- Product Specification and manufacturing
- Pre-clinical testing
- Clinical input for trial design
- Clinical Research Organisations
- Ensuring efficient response to and ongoing management of US FDA regulatory accreditation requirements
In order to be considered for this position candidates must closely match the following reference profile:
- Education to bachelor’s degree level in a scientific background
- Strong project management skills, must be within the Medical Device or Pharmaceutical industry
- Experience of utilising skills in conjunction with clinical research organisations
- Highly developed communication and organisational skills