Reputation Institute (RI) is the world’s leading provider of reputation measurement, research and consulting services. Across the globe, hundreds of the world’s leading companies leverage our RepTrak® methodology for measuring and managing reputation. We work closely with organizations’ Chief Communication Officers and Chief Marketing Officers as well as professionals in specialized areas such as risk and reputation management, corporate communications and Public Affairs.
We are looking for a highly qualified and motivated Project Manager to work with challenging real-world problems on big temporal data.
The Project Manager will work in the Corporate RepTrak® Research and Analytics team in London. RepTrak® Research and Analytics are responsible for all RepTrak® studies which run across the entire company.
The main function of the role is to manage our Client Project portfolio and project timelines across all clients. The Research Project Manager is central to all the work that we do across our entire Client and prospect portfolio.
Specific Responsibilities include:
- Managing the field project management with panel providers
- Leading the survey development process, demonstrating a good understanding of survey construction techniques, analysis plan requirements and data partner project requirements
- Ensuring a rigorous data collection process, both in terms of sampling procedures and in terms of the management of the fieldwork;
- Coordinating with internal teams and vendors to manage quantitative research projects, including questionnaire and sample design, translations, survey programming, data collection, analysis and reporting
- Being accountable for engaging stakeholders through the process of delivering projects.
- Overseeing and ensuring the datafiles are delivered on time
- Hands-on effective cost management with suppliers and data providers, assuring that all projects are within approved contract terms and rates
- Creating estimations and project plans that accurately reflect the work that needs to be done and the effort required to do it
- Creating and maintain project documents and records for each consultancy project
- Providing a monthly dashboard with key KPIs defined with the product team, which includes monitoring of data collection costs and data quality performance
- Transmitting clear and constant information to the offices on the progress of the data collection
- Supporting the product team to secure that we apply the best possible data collection process for our research. Whether this is quantitative, qualitative, or 3rd party data we need to have a well-defined process for how we collect data both in terms of new options and new players
- 4 years of experience as project manager in market research companies
- Exceptional data project management organizational skills in a measurement-based market research business
- Experience working with data capture providers including Toluna, Dynata and others in managing complex survey research projects
- Strong organizational skills and keen attention to detail
- Client-driven “can-do” service approach to project management
- Ability to manage multiple concurrent projects and tasks under pressure
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to manage and guide conflicting agenda/difficult situations to an amicable resolution
- Ability to partner with the consulting teams to manage research projects
- Strong negotiation skills to ensure competitive vendor pricing
- Proficiency in Excel
- Prior work experience with panel providers is a plus
- Degree from a leading school with a focus on Business, Social science, Marketing Analytics or related.
The Project Manager role encompasses a compensation package including a competitive salary and an annual performance bonus plan. RI offers a full benefits program including company holidays, paid vacation, and more.
For more information about the firm, please visit our website at www.reputationinstitute.com.
Reputation Institute is committed to diversity in the workplace and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.