Wholesale Payments - Implementation Project Manager - Associate
The Team is responsible for implementing all new Treasury Services cash management business within agreed timeframes, using a tried and tested methodology to ramp up revenue.
- Implement Cash Management solutions, of varying size and complexity, primarily in EMEA, but also globally.
- Project manage implementations by being the central point to both internal and external customers
- Provide assistance to the Sales Teams in developing client solutions.
- Develop project plans as agreed for each deal incorporating the methodology used within the Project Management Team. Provide guidance to the client with respect to the tasks and their role within the plan.
- Work with internal and external parties to deliver the solution within the minimum time frames.
- Provide ad-hoc support and feedback to the core Product Managers based on awareness of trends spotted in the market as well as on a deal-specific basis.
- Provide ad-hoc support in planning and implementation of new projects within the team designed to achieve the team’s collective objectives.
- Attend and host regular client meetings/calls to review the project against the plan.
- Update internal tracking reports on a weekly/monthly basis.
- Provide support to team colleagues as required.
- Either through own initiative, or through teams, be a pro-active member of the department, working to reduce implementation cycle time
SPECIFIC EXPERIENCE/SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Experience in working with corporate and / or Financial Institutions clients
- Language skills preferable
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong presentation skills and negotiating skills essential
- Expertise in time management
- Team player
- Experience in project management an advantage
- Experience working with Treasury Service products an advantage.
To be considered for this role, you may be required to complete the video interview powered By HireVue.
About J.P. Morgan’s Corporate & Investment Bank:
J.P. Morgan’s Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world’s most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. With $18 trillion of assets under custody and $393 billion in deposits, the Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world. Further information about J.P. Morgan is available at www.jpmorgan.com.
JPMorgan Chase & Co. offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package. JPMorgan Chase & Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a member of the UK Government’s Disability Confident Scheme.