Project Management Administrator
Our client is looking for a dynamic, organised individual to support the Operations management team.
This team are responsible for the day to day Facilities Management, Health & Safety, IT & Telecoms and Project Management across all business sectors. This role is focussed on providing administrative support & in the successful planning and delivery of day to day operations and a broad range of exciting and varied special projects in a large Venue & Events Space!
- Support the Facilities Manager in successful internal movements of departments.
- To coordinate, supervise and deliver Facilities projects from inception through to completion.
- Day-to-day management of multiple projects (Internal moves) on live / operational sites.
- Establish and communicate project feasibility, critical timescale and budget information.
- Establish design brief / project specifications / scope of works.
- Request, collate and distribute all contractual documentation required.
- Assist with selection, management and administration of appropriate building contracts
- Administration and oversight of project tender and contractor selection process.
DESIRABLE KNOWLEDGE EXPERIENCE
- Extensive knowledge and experience of successful project management.
- Significant experience of working in an established project management environment.
- Track record of successful project delivery in line with desired outcomes and agreed quality, time and cost limits.
- Experience of working successfully on multiple projects at the same time.
- Proven experience of appropriate use of project management tools and techniques to enable successful project delivery.
- Experience of building and maintaining constructive partnership and collaborative relationships.
- Excellent oral, written and presentational communication skills.