Operations Project Manager
7 days left
- Full Time
Who you will be working for?
SaveMoneyCutCarbon® Our promise is in our name; it reflects the clear, no-nonsense way we go about our work. How do we deliver on that promise? It’s very simple: we’re experts in helping people to use water and energy in more sustainable ways. We help everyone through the products and expertise we provide; because when you save money and cut carbon, everyone benefits. Our customers all want to take real, practical steps towards sustainable solutions for their homes and their businesses, they’re just not sure how. We provide clarity and confidence; one number to call and one provider to deliver everything required to save money and cut carbon. Our Learn & Save knowledge hub provides hundreds of case studies to discover how others have saved, purchased on-line, or worked in partnership with our field team from the first appraisal through to final fit. Ultimately, we make it easy for our customers to act now; to save money and cut carbon.
This is an outstanding opportunity for an experienced Project Manager to bring their expertise to help our customers use less energy and water. The Project Manager will plan and deliver projects – which aims to be the go-to People for organisations and homes who want to reduce their energy and water usage and deliver savings, payback and peace of mind.
What are we looking for?
The Project Manager will have at least 5 years proven track record in planning and delivering multiple projects. Candidates will have delivered small to medium-sized projects £50,000 - £500,000.
The role holder will be skilled in leadership, management and effective stakeholder engagement; negotiation, planning and organisation. They will need innovative problem-solving skills; strong written, verbal and presentation skills; a keen eye for detail and must be able to use Word, Excel and PowerPoint. They will need to have the ability to adapt to a changing workload with autonomy, flexibility and resilience; and demonstrate a positive, proactive approach with a can-do attitude.
They will have 3 years’ experience in managing people.
In addition to project delivery, the post-holder will contribute to the enhancement of SMCCs project management framework in order to ensure projects are delivered in line with good practice, whilst ensuring such frameworks are appropriate to the type and scale of projects. Read more here about our Installation services https://www.savemoneycutcarbon.com/services/uk-wide-installation-services/
What’s in it for you?
- Opportunity to be at the heartbeat of SMCC and be part of the hive of activity that supports the core business
- You will have the chance to work with senior stakeholders in the business on high profile activities
- You will be challenged to be creative and innovative in an evolving business context
- You will be able to influence the workplace design and see it come to life within the company
- You will be well supported by continuous professional development opportunities.
What would you get?
Competitive salary, flexible working, paid overtime, a comprehensive pension scheme, bonus schemes and superb learning and development opportunities.
Manage the delivery project and installation team to execute operations project effectively and efficiently.
- Project Management: Manage all allocated projects
- Improve and establish efficient project management processes as we scale and grow
- Management of several concurrent activities involving multiple sub-contractors
- Ensure project execution within the defined budget and timelines.
- Manage resource assignment, work allocation and software and hardware requirements for operations project.
- Conduct regular project status meetings with the project team.
- Address questions and concerns of the project team, management and customers in a professional and confident manner.
- Work with internal and external resources to produce cost estimates for multiple options
- Liaison with the Professional Services Team, Regional Sales Team, Finance Team on topics associated with ongoing projects.
- Management and delivery of Project Briefs and Requirement Specifications.
- Compliance Ensure that Health & Safety, & Security regulations are instigated & maintained.
- Ensuring compliance with the Control of Contractors process and CDM Regulations with respects to Projects.
- Communication both internally & externally between the Delivery Team, customers, other FM depts. & outsourced service providers.
- Present at periodic project review meetings to be held within SMCC
- We envisage 2 to 3 days travel per week to customer sites
What’s great about the team?
- The Delivery team are a dynamic team focussed on outcomes and solutions
- With a wealth of knowledge, the team has a positive can-do approach and supports one another
- The team embodies the SMCC values with enthusiasm
- Everyone in the team enjoys what they do and works hard to promote a positive culture within the team and wider organisation
Please Note: SMCC requires all employees to achieve and maintain DBS enhanced clearance or above without restrictions that will inhibit the individual’s ability to fulfil the requirements of the role. SMCC is committed to providing an inclusive working environment where our employees can be themselves and everyone has equal opportunity to reach their full potential. We value difference and know that a diverse community makes for greater innovation and brings a breadth of skills, experience and perspectives.
Are you a member of LinkedIn? If so, you are invited to join our LinkedIn Group to view future SMCC opportunities and news. https://www.linkedin.com/company/save-money-cut-carbon/jobs/
If you are interested in this opportunity and feel you have the necessary skills and expertise to work with SMCC please send an email with your CV to email@example.com
Please note if you have not been contacted unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. We wish you all the success in finding employment. NO AGENCIES PLEASE
Apply for Operations Project Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly