Senior Project Management Officer
An excellent opportunity for an experienced Senior Project Management Officer to join a world class Aerospace specialist to realise the support actions of the Project in terms of reporting, and follow up.
Responsible for all Support and Administrative aspects of the Project.
Senior Project Management Officer requirements:
- B Eng Aerospace Engineering - Manufacturing/Engineering Management or equivalent is desirable but not essential
- Efficient in using MS Project
- Experienced in using MS Office Tools
- Engineering /Technical background to understand engineering activities in a manufacturing environment
- Strong communication skills and proactive
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, transverse project environment
- Ability to communicate fluently in English, both verbally and written
- Ability to work in a transnational environment
- A willingness to undertake project management methodology training
- Experience with Excel Macros creation is desirable
- Previous experience with Project Management Office role, through the complete product development cycle would be an advantage
- Ability to propose & implement new monitoring opportunities for Cost/Quality/Schedule improvement
Senior Project Management Officer responsibilities:
- Assist in overall planning, tracking and documentation of the project from project proposal phase to project closeout
- Support the Flow Management activities
- Monitor the project by tracking the technical deliverables, to ensure their progress, coordinate with the relevant project functions, and to escalate the blocking issues.
- Support the Team board's deployment and lead to the daily drumbeat of the activity.
- Prepare the internal reporting, for Safran Management review
- Report on progress between the Project teams (Engineering, Manufacturing, Supply chain)
- Assist PM & EM in administrative functions of project related assignments, such as scheduling meetings and taking minutes of meetings.
- Manage KPI's issued from multiple dashboard data
- Allocate the workload to the relevant Project teams, based on the guidelines received from the Project Manager.
- Liaising with the Project or Programme Manager - Engineering Technical Lead - Lead Engineers / Team Leaders
If you would like to be considered for this Senior Project Management Officer position, please click on Apply now to get in touch.