EIA Project Manager
Our client is a national multi-disciplinary consultancy who offers a range of services for planning support and engineering design. The business has steadily grown over the years and has progressively diversified its market offering to meet the emerging needs of their clients.
The growing Environmental Team are currently recruiting for a specialist EIA Project Manager to join a busy and diverse environmental consulting team to work on projects which include major residential and mixed-use schemes, large masterplans and transport infrastructure for energy-related projects.
- Deliver an integrated consultancy service to our clients.
- You will act as project manager for major clients on projects running the day to day administration of environmental planning inputs and liaising with the wider design team on both EIA and non-EIA schemes.
- You will also coordinate technical input from across the group ensuring bids and deliverables meet the client’s expectations.
- You will be involved with business development and assisting with development of graduates and experienced consultants and engineers by providing guidance in their development of EIA knowledge and expertise.
- You will have a degree in Geology, Environmental Science or another relevant subject and experience of highways projects.
- A second degree in Environmental Impact Assessment would be desirable along with full membership of the IEMA.
- The position is based in Bristol but will involve periods working in other offices
In return you will receive a competitive salary with an excellent benefits package. In addition, you will receive professional development training and excellent prospects for career progression.
Climate17 are recruitment specialists across Energy & Environmental markets. Our extensive experience, expert market knowledge and passion for what we do stand us apart.
For full disclosure, please contact David Blake, or send us your CV.