Project Manager Audio Visual
Wildwood Recruitment are seeking a Project Manager within the Audio Visual industry for a young and forward thinking AV company based in London.
- The Project Manager effectively defines, plans and implements project installations for our customers.
- The Project Manager works closely with the AV Installation Engineers to ensure the efficient organisation of resources and delivers installations both on time and within budget.
- Attends handover meetings with the Sales team and takes ownership of assigned projects thereafter.
- Works closely with and builds good working relationships with the client or main contractor whilst creating clear and achievable project timelines and milestones
- Acquires a thorough understanding of project requirements and objectives from every client.
- Manages the project budget, monitoring variations and changes to the initial project scope together with identifying potential problems and devising contingency plans.
- Competitive salary
- 26 days annual leave plus bank holiday
- Travel to Europe occasionally
- Car / van
- Mobile phone
- Sociable nights out
- Career progression
Must have CSCS / ECS and previous audio visual experience at management level to be considered.
Contact Wildwood for more details