Internal Project Manager
- This is an excellent opportunity to join a market leading manufacturer of Industrial Doors and Loading Bays .
- A leading manufacturer of Pedestrian and Automatic Doors.
- Operating globally.
- As a multiple award winning organisation it is a great place to work with fantastic career development opportunities.
- This is an excellent opportunity to join a market leading manufacturer of Automatic Doors.
- As Service Technician you will responsible for carrying out planned and reactive maintenance, service and repair of Automatic doors and loading bays.
- Working from a pre-planned diary on a daily basis there will also be some reactive jobs.
- A variety of jobs with varying complexity and length.
- Some jobs are required to be carried out outside of normal working hours.
- Covering an area across London East.
- Autonomous, home based role.
The Ideal Person:
- This is an excellent opportunity to join a market leading manufacturer of Industrial Doors and Loading Bays working in the Automatic Door Division.
- Ideally with EN16005 or BS7036 certs
- A mechanical service background within Automatic or Industrial Doors and Loading Bays.
- A mechanical service background within a relevant discipline : i.e. lifts/forklifts/cherry pickers.
- Experience of maintenance, repair or servicing.
- Customer focused.
- Electrical or Mechanical engineering Qualification would be preferable but not essential.
- If you have a background in Industrial Doors and Loading Bays we want to hear from you.
Contact: Louise Ashena
Tel No: 0208 397 4114
Candidates: Must be eligible to work and live in the UK
About On Target
At On Target, we specialise in sales, technical and commercial jobs in the Engineering, Construction, Building Services, Medical & Scientific, and Commercial & Industrial Solutions sectors, enabling our consultants to become experts in their market sector. We place all levels of personnel, up to Director across the UK and internationally