5 days left
- Full Time
City centre location, free car parking, an employer's contributory pension scheme, excellent career progression opportunities and international exposure are on offer with this expanding organisation. With a friendly and fun team and a forward thinking evolving business, what more could you want!
As Project Administrator you will bring with you previous experience from a similar role where coordinating projects or events has been the key focus of your role. Ideally you will have experience working in an academic environment; however applications from those with the desired transferable experience will be considered.
You must demonstrate confidence and expertise managing multiple projects, ensuring objectives and timelines are achieved while maintaining a calm and focused approach. With the ability to work under pressure to tight timelines you will be proactive, highly organised and meticulous about detail.
Confident dealing with people at all levels, you will ideally have experience working at international level therefore demonstrate excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
You must have an excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office, with Excel at intermediate-advanced level and be quick to learn bespoke systems. Experience using project planning and online survey tools would be advantageous.
As Project Administrator a typical day would involve:
- Providing high quality project admin support to the senior project team
- Track project progress, communicating, escalating and taking action as appropriate
- Provide project updates and reports via Excel and project tracking tools
- Administer and coordinate international focus groups including invitations, venue booking, travel and accommodation arrangements
- Organise focus groups meetings
- Coordinate project team meetings, follow up communication and action points
- Coordinate authorisation and payment of project related costs
If this Project Administrator role sounds like the career move you've been looking for, apply now with an up to date copy of your CV.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.