6 days left
- Full Time
We are looking for an experienced and charismatic Project Manager to join our client in the western Home Counties. This is an addition to the highly successful, award winning projects team.
The successful candidate will be responsible for all aspects of the project working in conjunction with the Client Services lead and other members of the global team, this role requires a skilled multi-tasker, who leads all day to day project communications with the client and internal project teams, creating and delivering the project plan and managing the project timeline, non-technical supplier sourcing, selection and monitoring, while owning a profitable project budget from initial quote through to final reconciliation.
Combining good commercial understanding and financial management, the role holder will be required to manage projects directly to meet profitability targets and identify opportunities for economies of scale and upsell; responsible for the commercial integrity for any / all projects they are assigned to.
Central to the role requires expertise around and management of project planning, communications and all non-technical project delivery:
- Client liaison in conjunction with the client services lead for all aspects of the project including working with the client & wider project team to approve & deliver against project deliverables & leading day to day communications to drive success across status, timelines and budget
- Produce project estimates & maintaining working budgets, ensuring margins are monitored throughout via timely & accurate cost tracking to ensure full visibility of project financials
- Creating accurate & considered project timelines, spreadsheets & other systems / tools to manage people & tasks, communicating effectively. Oversee, control & take responsibility for all assigned project actions
- Working with internal teams to ensure all client requests are understood & achieved within budget, location & regulatory constraints. Effectively communicate any change orders
- Sourcing, recommending and managing non-technical suppliers to fulfil project deliverables including RFQ process, developing relationships with preferred suppliers & potential new suppliers as required, ensuring they meet required best practices / accuracy
- Delivering compliance in all project financial processes with regards to purchase orders, invoicing, reconciliation, costs & estimates, time sheets & expenses including working across departments to track internal resource time / allocation estimates
- Developing & maintaining contacts, knowledge & best practices from across the industry so that competitive intelligence can be shared to ensure client goals are met in the most effective way.
- Managing relationships and workflow with other departments to maximize potential of clients’ work.
EXPERIENCE & SKILLS SET
- Experienced in a similar role and environment is essential for this position.
- Have a good working knowledge of design, exhibits and branded environments, live events and experiential marketing campaigns.
- Able to travel Internationally
- Excellent communicator at all levels both written and verbal.
- Strong presentation skills