Capital Project Actuary
1 day left
- Full Time
Fairbank Partners are working alongside a large reinsurer to find a Capital Project Actuary to be based in their Dublin office.
- Primary responsibility is to ensure capital is effectively employed within the company
- To be involved in the pioneering implementation of capital practices within the company
- Be directly connected to senior members of staff
- Evaluate the effectiveness of capital practice implementation
- Work closely with reporting actuaries on capital projects
- A Qualified actuary with experience in the Life insurance industry
- Ability to work effectively across teams and with actuaries of varying experience
- Have the ability to work autonomously
- Experience in the understanding of assets and liabilities would be advantageous
To discuss this role, or to discuss your career, please submit your CV or contact Ailsa McKenzie at Fairbank Partners on 0203 869 2000. Fairbank Partners has access to a wide range of actuarial jobs and acts as an employment agency.