Are you an experienced project coordinator seeking work in a varied and fast paced environment?
If, so we have a fantastic temporary position that will offer just that. Working for our client based in Malmesbury you will provide support to the IT PMO.
As part of your role you will also assist with the delivery of key projects within the department, as well as providing ad-hoc support for other business departments.
You will also be proactive, building key relationships at all levels across the organisation.
Skills and experience:
- Raising purchase orders.
- Excellent knowledge and experience in MS Office products (Word, Excel. PowerPoint)
- Excellent time management and attention to detail
- Excellent strong administration experience
- An adaptable, flexible and proactive approach, with common sense and proven teamwork skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Strong inter-personal skills, including discretion, diplomacy and patience.
Hours: Full time, 39 hours per week, Mon - Fri
£160 per day
6 month contract
- Free parking on site
- Subsidised café and restaurants
If you available immediately and possess the above skills please apply today
It is possible that this role will last beyond April 6th 2020, when reforms to IR35 tax legislation come into effect. As a result, the role will be assessed to determine if it falls inside or outside IR35.