AFGlobal UK provides engineered products for the subsea oil and gas market with a combined office and production facility based in Bromborough. The company provides solutions to various subsea challenges and has a range of existing technologies for diver less and diver assisted connection systems for the subsea oil and gas market. The business also provides engineered flanged connection systems for onshore applications; power generation; petrochemical and topside oil and gas. The company has extensive engineering capability and project manages the manufacture and delivery of the systems.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Experience with engineering projects preferably in the Oil and Gas or Petrochemical Industries
- Strong administration and organisation skills
- Communication and presentation skills
- Good competence with MS Office suite; Outlook & Excel essential with some PDF handling desirable. MS Project experience is a bonus
- Excellent data entry and handling skills; report generation from Access database
- Understanding of the EPCI project lifecycle a bonus
- Good oral and written communication skills; willingness to negotiate
- Self-start initiative
- Willingness to travel, if required
- Appreciation and respect for safety in the workplace and home
SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITY
- Responsible for supporting the Project Team with control, reporting, monitoring and the management of all project actions throughout the lifecycle of the project.
- Assisting with the implementation and control of project monitoring and reporting system for the Programme Manager
- Research and collate progress on projects, KPIs, milestone and invoices
- Prepare order acknowledgements and key formal documents for Project Managers
- Prepare and collate contract review documentation and co-ordinate business-endorsement
- Prepare agendas and take minutes of all project meetings as required
- Prepare and update action trackers as directed by Project Managers
- Review and update the business-wide production plan
- Inform Programme and Project Manager(s) of issues arising from changes to project schedules and deliverables.
- Inform Programme and Project Manager(s) of issues arising from KPI performance (or lack thereof)
- Maintain and administer variation orders and produce reports as required
- Support maintenance of project risk registers and ensure risks are communicated to functions as required
- Support preparation of Weekly and monthly project reports for both internal and client review
- Perform all standard project administration tasks and be prepared to expedite and chase progress where required
- Support the team in general Project Management tasks
- Attend meetings on behalf of the Programme Manager and Project Manager(s) where required
- Willingness to develop and engage in change to improve the business
- On occasion, act as re-direction route for incoming correspondence in Project Team absences.
We offer all our employees private healthcare, a company pension, life assurance and a flexible working environment.
If you're interested in applying for this role, please submit a covering letter and your CV by Monday 18th November 2019.