We are looking for a project coordinator to join our project management team, to be responsible for keeping multiple projects organised and running efficiently. The candidate will work alongside the project manager to track and dispense all relevant information, keeping to the allocated deadlines and seeing that projects start /finish on time and within budget.
Our project team manages a large portfolio of residential and commercial properties within central London. Primarily dealing with vacant properties after tenants have moved out ensuring that it is brought back to high letting standards
The ideal candidate will be organised and have strong administration skills, including experience of using Microsoft office.
The role will be office based from our central London office close to Victoria station
The successful candidate will be hard working, self-motivated and able to use own initiative to complete tasks.
Role and Responsibilities
- Schedule engineers/subcontractors to carryout works on projects
- Maintain trackers and databases
- Produce and update the Site-Specific Project Folders.
- Electronic filing of documentation as required.
- Collating, printing, and distribution of reports as required.
- Liaise with sub-contractors for quotes/completion dates
- Liaise with external stakeholders at various levels
- Invoicing and cost control
- Any additional (within reason) admin tasks as required
Due to the volume of applications received we may not be able to respond to each application. Therefore, if you haven't had a response to your application within 14 days please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.