Would you like to help us change the future for young people using the power of sport?
At Sported, we empower nearly 3000 community groups across the UK who, every day, work with young people and sport to tackle some of the biggest issues facing their community.
The Project Administrator plays a key role in the ensuring the effective running of Sported not only at the London office, but across the United Kingdom. The role supports all the central functions and field team’s needs.
- Support UK Field Team
- Maintain contact with members to encourage maximum engagement
- Coordinate events
- Support stakeholder engagement in regions
- Support Member Services
- Desk research to identify and contact prospective members
- Assist with the scheduling, set up and communications for member webinars.
- Desk research to identify potential partners and prospects for services to support members
- Support events for members – Logistics/communications
- Assist with the management of our member CRM system
- Support Volunteer Services
- Assist with the identification, recruitment and induction for new volunteers
- Assist with matching to members
- Support Central Office
- Assist the organisation of team gatherings
- Manage the central Sported Team calendar
- Ensure field team resources are kept up to date
- Assist with room booking
- Order stationary
- Book travel for the Strategic Leadership Team (SLT)
- Provide support for the development of new initiatives as required. Such activities will be commensurate with the role.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills, with the ability to communicate clearly and confidently with a diverse range of people
- A willingness to learn and make a positive contribution to a forward-thinking organisation
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Computer literate with strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office 365 Suite
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality and discretion at all times
- Organised with an ability to recognise key upcoming requirements, plan ahead and prioritise workload with minimal supervision
- Able to manage a variety of tasks in an effective and timely manner
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to identify and propose solutions in areas of organisational risk relating to areas of work outlined above.